Sunday, April 14, 2013

What Did I Do Wrong


What Did I Do Wrong 


We were so close together 

Now so far apart What happened in between 

I can only feel in my heart 
 I wish you were here To talk with me today
 But I can't give a call My body won't obey 
Things seemed to be so perfect Now 
they seem so wrong 
I don't feel as though I know you Where has our friendship gone 
You used to be able to talk with me 
About everything you felt Now 
I feel I'm a stranger My heart is starting to melt 

 We always used to talk Until the middle of the night 
I don't know what we talked about But never once in a fight 
 I need you in my life 
I need you as a friend 
I need to laugh and cry with you 
Forever 'till the end I still don't know what has happened 
Our friendship has lasted so long 
But I can't help from wondering What did I do wrong?


0 comments:

Post a Comment